Moving Lights Service Engineer/Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Park Royal, London, NW10 7QP
Salary: Excellent basic salary based on experience
Richard Martin is established as one of the leading moving lights rental houses in the world of entertainment who requires a passionate and dynamic person to play a key role in our team. With over 33 years in the business, we pride ourselves on our high-quality equipment and excellent customer service.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, self-motivated automated lighting technician who has the ability to take ownership and accountability
Responsibilities and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Service/maintenance/preparation and testing of all RML’s equipment
• Ability to fault
• Electrical servicing and testing, including portable appliance testing (PAT) to ensure that everything is within its test period and relevant certificates can be produced if required.
• In-depth moving lights/LED product knowledge and to keep abreast of any changes in technology.
• Control of component parts stock levels.
• Equipment to be serviced and maintained
• Ensure the service workshop is run in accordance with company Health & Safety policies.
• Service workshop operations including some supervision of staff.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Proven track record in the moving light industry, minimum two years experience.
• Relevant knowledge of the international standard requirements and compliance.
• Ability to work on your own or within a team.
• Proactive, work under own initiative and in a team environment.
• Excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills.
• A full driving license is preferred.
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
• Formal qualification(s) in an electronics related discipline would be an advantage.
• A broad experience in the entertainment industry.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org